The Production Music Association (PMA) is the leading advocate and voice of the production music community.
We are dedicated to advancing the unique value of production music and working together to ensure a better future for our community.
We are a non-profit organization counting over 670 music publisher and composer members. Major labels, independent boutiques, emerging composers and well-known Grammy™ winners are all part of our membership. Together, our members account for over 1,000,000 individual copyrights and PMA music is heard daily in over 65 countries.
Our goal is to continue to provide of all our members the education, support and advocacy our community deserves.
- Best Production Music Track in Dark/Mysterious/Investigative Award — David Arkestone
- Best Production Music Track in EDM Award — Frederic Le Quere
- Best Production Music Track in Film Trailer Award — Yoav Goren
- Best Production Music Track in Folk Award — Jonathan Monroy, Claire Barnhart, Chris Mathieu and Matthew Naylor
- Best Production Music Track in Hip Hop / Urban Award — Nicolas Boscovic, Ashley Clark and Tom Hillock