Part-time, Remote Position
Led by Emmy-winning composers and music publishing entrepreneurs Joel Goodman & Frederik Wiedmann, Icon Trailer Music is a production music catalog distributed worldwide by Universal Production Music. We are a friendly team of professionals creating award-winning epic music for use in trailers, tv promos and programming, advertising and more.
We are looking for someone to oversee and coordinate all aspects of production for our catalog.
• Research current trends in the trailer industry
• Meet with exec producers to establish album concepts and production schedule
• Create project briefs, hire composers and oversee production
• Prep final deliverables for post-production
• Coordinate with mastering engineer, music editor, meta-tagger, and graphic designer
• Oversee all post-production and coordinate final album delivery
• Post-delivery admin – invoicing, internal record keeping, etc.
• Prep marketing materials
• Oversee organization and backup of all assets
• Help fulfill various needs/requests from distributors, as necessary
• Experience in the trailer music industry, preferably as both composer and producer
• Prior experience in the production music industry
• Strong communication skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Google Docs and other software
• Diligent, efficient and highly detail-oriented work habits
• A self-starter who can work independently with little to no supervision
• Fluency with current trends
• Honest, trustworthy and respectful with a positive can-do attitude
• Ability to work remotely
• Part-time position
• Nice group of successful, creative people
• Salary commensurate with experience
• Hours are flexible/deadline-oriented.
• Must produce a minimum of 7 albums per year.