The Digital Demo Derby serves as an opportunity to get quality feedback from industry experts. Each quarter, we will utilize a different set of requirements for submissions, including but not limited to: genre, placement purpose (ie. for advertising, video game, documentary, sports, etc.).
In each round, we will select three composers to be reviewed by 2-3 industry experts. Each reviewer has the opportunity to select one of the three entrants for a 1 on 1, 30 minute meeting. Those selected will be notified by email.
Requirements for Q1 submissions:
- Tracks must be no longer than 3 minutes in length.
- Tracks must be in a playlist, whether on Soundcloud, Disco, or similar.
- Tracks must not be represented by a third party licensing entity.
- Tracks must be done by and/or feature a female composer
- Deadline to submit your work is March 30, 2022. Selected participants will be contacted by April 10, 2022 and will be reviewed and met with prior to April 30, 2022.
- Please contact Morgan McKnight at email@example.com with any questions.